The Body Mechanic is coming to CBA
on Thursday 21st September 2017
to fit you onto your bike
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUR BIKE FITTING SESSION. IT DISCUSSES THE KEY ELEMENTS OF THE FITTING PROCESS AND WILL HELP TO ENSURE YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SESSION.
A bikefit with The Body Mechanic will:
- Reduce the stress and pressure on your knees
- Reduce the pressure through your neck, shoulders and hands
- Ensure your cleats, saddle and bars are set in the perfect position to suit your body
- Help you to drive the pedals using your gluteal muscles – which maximises your power and efficiency on the bike
- Help you survive and thrive during your multi day Can4Cancer tour
One of the most important factors to having an enjoyable and successful multi-day bike ride is being comfortable on the bike.
The Body Mechanic team having been fitting Tour de Cure cyclists to their bikes since 2008, and we have helped hundreds of riders enjoy both their training and the tours by ensuring they are in a comfortable, sustainable and efficient riding position.
We perform a thorough physiotherapy-based assessment of your body to test your flexibility, mobility and core strength, and use the findings of this assessment to make sure you are in the correct position on the bike.