Remaining injury-free as a runner is a task only a very small proportion of people are able to achieve. Those with an efficient running technique and with an intelligent approach to training give themselves the best chance of staying uninjured.
The longer you can run injury-free, the more consistently you can train and the better your results.
Whether you are targeting a particular event, or resuming running following an injury, assessment of your gait and application of strategies to improve your technique will assist you in achieving an efficient and sustainable running stride.
Our running technique coaches are runners themselves, and will implement an individualised approach for you to safely achieve your running goals.
Your running assessment sessions includes:
- Video analysis of your technique
- Specific and easy-to-follow instructions on what you need to change and why
- Advice on which exercises and stretches will help your transition
- Specific technique-related running shoe advice
- A training schedule for the transition into your new technique
- Increase running efficieny.
- Reduce the likelihood of sustaining injuries
- Reduce the likelihood of niggles and pains
- Learn which technique drills, stretches and exercises will help with your technique
- Get specific advice as to which running shoes will work best for your new technique
Sick of the niggling running injuries?
Booked in, but what do I bring?
- Your usual running clothing (e.g. Shorts and a T-shirt)
- Running shoes (bring multiple pairs if you use different options)
- Any relevant X-Ray or scan reports