Mick Specialises in:
- Bike Fitting
Mick’s background in elite sports started in triathlon at the age of 12 and after finishing high school he raced as a professional triathlete for 7 seasons in the USA. He switched to cycling some time later and raced 5 seasons for the continental cycling team Budget Forklifts racing throughout Asia, New Zealand and the Australian National Road Series.
Mick has 10 years experience working in bike shops as a mechanic, together with 3 years as a sports massage therapist working with pro continental cycling teams, mountain bike and track cycling Australian representatives.
Mick is a very experienced bike fitter, and applies a thorough knowledge of the body learnt through his sports massage studies, along with the TBM cycling-specific body assessment – to get the best possible fit and help his clients reach their full potential.
These days Michael enjoys morning bunch rides and local crits.
- Senior Team Member of the Continental Cycling Team: Budget Fork Lifts 2010-2014
- Elite Level, A Grade Cyclist
- 3rd at the Oceania Time Trial – 2012
- 2nd at Grafton Inverell National Road Series – 2012
- 2nd GC Tour of Toowoomba National Road Series – 2012
- 3rd GC Tour of Mersey National Road Series – 2012
- 1st at Tour of Tweed – Battle on the Border – 2010
- 4th New Caledonia Tour – 2009